Claremont Lynfrae Family Home
- Post Updated: 2019-02-09 10:51:18
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 125 m²
- Lot size: 332 m²
- Status: This Home Is Let
- Type: House
- Rent period: Per month
- Security Deposit: R 38,000
- Available From: 01/03/19
- Rent Excludes: R700 lease fee. All utilities and services to the property.
Well Located Well Maintained Family Home offering:
- 4 Bedrooms with built-in cupboards
- 4th Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Lounge with fireplace
- Well appointed Kitchen opens to patio deck
- Deck / Patio good for Summer or Winter
- Secure Enclosed Garden
The character of many of the Lynfrae homes is reflected in the high ceilings, wooden floors and fireplace.
A major advantage to living in Lynfrae is the fact that it is in the catchment area of top Cape Town schools.
Contact us for more detail and access to view.
Well located in popular Lynfrae area … one of the most popular residential areas in the Southern Suburbs.
Lynfrae borders between Keurboom Road, Palmyra Road, Belvedere and Queen Victoria Roads.
Claremont’s Lynfrae neighbours the well-known sporting hub of Newlands… within easy walking distance of the Newlands Cricket and Rugby Grounds and Western Province Cricket Club as well as Kelvin Grove.
Keurboom Park is a popular meeting place for dog walkers, and daily joggers.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Area: Claremont, Lynfrae
Office / Study